Monday, July 2, 2007

Progress...

So after 2 primer coats of Kilz, I decided to NOT paint the gloss white in the walk in closet - primarily because I'm tired of painting.


The wood in the closet is the original lathe boards used for plaster (I think). After painting them I got the left side of the walk in closet put together and installed. The only problem is that I can't install the wall mounts for the last bar because of the live knob and tube behind the wall. I'm opening it tomorrow (maybe) and seeing how far back I can put screws in to mount them. Tomorrow I might even get the other side done depending on how much we get done cleaning the old townhouse out. For now we at least have a place for clothes and don't have to live out of laundry baskets..


Speaking of laundry - I got my pretty white shiny washer and dryer delivered today... can't use them yet though until the electrical wiring is done for the dryer. That's another story though I plan on posting...

No comments: